Privacy, Rental and Payment Policies
All reservations must be secured with a 50% deposit to reserve the inflatable unit and/or rental equipment. A credit card is required for all rentals, even if it is just to be kept on file and actual payment is via cash or check upon delivery. All retail items must be paid in advance by credit card at the time of ordering.
Cancellation Policies - Equipment Rentals:
* Any cancellation made within 24 hours of placing the order (unless placed within 7 days of the event) -- No Charge
* Any cancellation made after 24 hours and no less than 7 days prior to your event - $50 Charge
* Any cancellation made within 7 days of your event (except within 24 hours of event) - 50% of the Total Charge
** Any Cancellation made within 24 hours of event - full cost of reservation.
These fees will be charged to the credit card on file.
Cancellation Policies - Entertainment Bookings:
- A deposit of 50% of the total package price is required to confirm the booking.
- Deposits are non-refundable
- If an event is cancelled or rescheduled more than 10 days prior to the event date, the deposit may be used for the new event, to be scheduled upon availability of San Diego Kidsí Party Rentals, Inc. (SDKPRI). A $30.00 rescheduling fee will apply.
- If an event is cancelled or the duration of the performance is shortened within 10 to 5 days prior to the event, the deposit will be forfeited.
- If an event is cancelled or the duration of the performance shortened (for any reason) within 4 days of the event, full payment will be required.
- These fees will be billed to the credit card on file.
- Our events are best performed in cool temperature, spacious and relatively quiet areas.
- Mascot characters appearing for one hour or longer are required to take breaks, 15 minutes for every hour appearance. mascots are those characters who may have limited mobility or visibility due to the nature of their costume. An assistant will always be in attendance with mascots and will remain during breaks to entertain the party goers.
- San Diego Kids' Party Rentals, Inc. (SDKPRI) is not responsible for any injuries/illnesses occurred during the event or appearance.
- Each child is to be supervised by a parent/guardian during the appearance. Activities are entered into upon at the child/parent's own risk.
- If SDKRPI (for some reason beyond our control) does not show up for an event, any client deposits will be refunded
Event arrival time is subject to a +/1 15 minute period from the requested arrival time.
The client is responsible for the performers finding suitable parking at your event. If they incur any parking fees or tickets, the client will be charged accordingly. If a performer is late due to finding suitable parking at your event, that time will be deducted from your character's appearance or you will be charged for that additional time.
The client is responsible for any equipment your party guests remove from the performers' bags. The client will be charged/billed for any equipment that becomes missing or broken during your event (unless due to normal wear and tear on our part).
Deposits and fee balance are not refundable due to the subjectivity of the performance. No discounts or refunds are given based on the subjectivity of the actor's performance
The client holds SDKPRI harmless for any property damage occurred during the appearance.
All balances due will be charged upon completion of the event.
Equipment Rental Operation
The Lessee shall be in charge of operating the unit(s) rented from San Diego Kids Party Rentals, Inc.(Lessor) and is fully responsible for the operation of the unit(s) after receiving it from Lessor, unless the rented item lists an attendant included in itĎs website description. San Diego Kids Party Rentals has operators available for an additional fee that must be arranged with San Diego Kids Party Rentals at the time of making the reservation. Electricity is the responsibility of the lessee unless other arrangements have been made with San Diego Kids Party Rentals by also renting a generator.
Equipment Rental Period
The duration of the rental period is up to 6-hours as specified by the client at the time of making the reservation by indicating a "delivery time" and "pick-up time", unless other arrangements have been made in writing by San Diego Kids Party Rentals. San Diego Kids Party Rentals may deliver the rented equipment anytime prior to the stated "delivery time" and may pick it up any time after the stated "pick-up time" unless other arrangements have been made by San Diego Kids Party Rentals, Inc.
Clean Equipment Return Policy
Absolutely no "Silly string" (Will eat through inflatable unit) gum, candy, food or other sticky substances, leaves, grass, or water(other than rain) are allowed in or on the San Diego Kids Party Rentals Units(s). If upon pick-up, such cleaning is required, then a $50.00 cleaning fee shall be automatically imposed. Absolutely no sharp objects are to be worn in or on units. If unit is returned to Lessor from Lessee with damage due to neglect, such as cuts and tears, Lessee is responsible for all costs of repairs or replacement of damaged equipment.
Release of Liability
Lessor is NOT responsible for injury occurring to Lessee or to any persons using the leased property, and the Lessee further agrees to hold San Diego Kids Party Rentals free and harmless against any injury claims or property damage. By accepting these terms you indicate agreement with all the provisions in this lease and acknowledge that you will read, review, and follow all of the General rules posted on the rented equipment for Safe Operation.
Equipment Rental Inclement Weather Policy
Cancellation of equipment rentals due to existing rain prior to San Diego Kids Party Rentals delivering or setting up rented equipment will result in a full refund of any deposit made. San Diego Kids Party Rentals, at its discretion, may at anytime cancel the rental of equipment should weather conditions become unsafe for the equipment and/or itís participants.
Equipment Rental Refund Policy
Refunds will be issued within a week by San Diego Kids Party Rentals for equipment rental orders canceled due to existing rain and for the remaining 50% of order totals for cancellations due to other reasons, not made within 24-hours prior to the event.
Equipment Rental Re-scheduling Policy
Any equipment rental order may be re-scheduled within a 90-day period at no charge as long as at least 7 days notice prior to the originally scheduled event is provided.